Prince Alexander Obolensky (1916-1940) was an international rugby union footballer who played for England.
On 4 January 1936 he scored two tries on his England debut in a 13-0 victory over the All Blacks, the first time England had beaten New Zealand.
He died in a plane crash at Martlesham Heath airfield in 1940 while serving in the RAF and is buried in Ipswich.
- doktorphil reblogged this from scrumoftheearth
- cltjames reblogged this from hotel-haute-societe and added:
- theveryminuteimawareimalive reblogged this from scrumoftheearth
- nous-contre-eux likes this
- xlycanthropy likes this
- blebbt reblogged this from scrumoftheearth and added:
- scrumoftheearth reblogged this from hotel-haute-societe
- misshonoriaglossop likes this
- hotel-haute-societe posted this